Monday, March 15, 2010

New Wireless Contract Disputes And Complaints

It's been awhile sice we posted conflicts between consumers an carrier's on this site. Let's revisit the halls of Consumer Affairs.com and look at recent contract disputes.

Here are a trio r recent contract related complaints.

Tobin of Coralville, IA August 5, 2009

I have attempted to get some satisfaction on 4 different occasions, twice by calling their help line and twice in person at the store. I am paying full price for cell phone service that does not work at my home; so, my friends/family/work have to try both my cell and work numbers (if they think of calling both) to reach me. The first time they sold me a new phone, the second time told me something to try that didn't work, and tonight they told me I'd have to pay 155 early termination fee because their service is so bad I have to get another carrier.

That's it for this post. Tune in for more wireless contract disputes and complaints on this blog.

No comments: